Customer Service & FAQ
- We accept the following cards and payment services
- If the credit card cannot be verified as belonging to the person placing the order, the order will not be processed.
- UK VAT is included in the online pricing
- International sales tax will be charged when applicable.
How to Place an Order
- Add an item to your shopping cart by clicking "add to cart" on the item's product detail page.
- When you have finished shopping, click the "cart" button at the top of the page.
- You will be shown your cart for review.
- Click "check out."
- Repeat customers should enter their email address in the "sign in" box and their password in the "password" box.
- New customers should enter their email address and the billing address and then press continue
- If you have a discount code you may enter it now (see promotions below)
- Select your preferred shipping method
- Select your preferred payment method
- Then click "complete my purchase"
- You will be directed to your payment provider to complete security checks and confirm payment.
- You will know that your order has gone through when you receive the "thank you" page with your order number.
- Please be advised that once an order is confirmed, you cannot make changes to the order online.
- Every attempt will be made to process and ship your order the day it's received.
- We will email you when the order is shipped.
- We often run promotions
- Only one code may be used per order.
- Certain items (including all sale items) may be excluded from special offers.
- Codes may not be applied after an order is processed.
- Shipping options and rates are displayed at check out.
- All UK orders should be received within 7 business days after processing.
- International shipping fees vary depending on the country you live in, the shipping service you select, and the weight of your package.
- For orders shipped outside the UK, the billing and shipping address must be the same.
- International orders are not guaranteed to ship the next business day because additional verification is often necessary.
- Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
- Any delays at customs once the parcel has reached the destination country are not under our control.
- Please note, order modifications cannot be made after the order has been placed.
- If you exchange an item, you will be responsible for shipping charges that apply to the reshipment of the item.
Customs Duties and Other Fees
- Please note that shipping charges do not include taxes or duty.
- The customer is solely responsible for any customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees that his/her country may impose to take delivery of his/her order.
- Any abandoned packages are at the responsibility of the customer.
- In order to comply with export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered.
- If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
- Our policy lasts 30 days - If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and she/he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the address on the return label of the package.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item with a value of over £30, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Thank you for visiting flopZ.co.uk